Banners are a cost effective means of advertising. They can be used for many purposes from advertising retail sales promotions and trade show displays to marketing an apartment for lease, or just an inexpensive notice of an upcoming event or sponsor sign.
There are many different types of banner materials ranging from heavy duty 18 ounce vinyl fabric with webbing sewn into the hem for a very durable banner to temporary paper window banners. Banners can be designed so the date can be changed and used over again. They can be printed with four-color process colors to create photo images.
- Light to heavy weight fabric materials – Various banner needs require different types of banner materials. We offer light-weight fabrics for indoor banners and trade show promotions. We also have heavy duty banner stock for exterior banner use. These heavier banners work well for building leasing signs, over the street banners (Boulevard banners) or any outside banner need.
- Mesh Fabric Banners – The mesh banner fabric allows the wind to pass through the banner to eliminate ripping but still displays a strong colorful image. These banners are popular for construction fences and anywhere the wind can be of concern.
- Trade Show Banners – Colorful eye catching four color process printing on our large format digital printer makes a beautiful eye popping display that clients notice. We also offer a variety of free-standing display stands and banner supports.
- Table Cover Drops – A color coordinated table cover with your logo printed on the front.
- Tear Drop Sail Signs – Tear Drop banners are in a feather banner shape that waves in a slight breeze; good for drawing attention to your business or apartment complex.
- Now Leasing/For Rent Banners – Small yard banners or large colorful eye catching banners that market your property.
- Construction Site Identification – Large construction banners that advertise the contractor’s name and identify the construction project.